42% off a 120 km Aerial Tour of Toronto For Two
How Save72 WorksPAY $138 DIRECT TO THE MERCHANT.
Regular Value $238.00
- Add this coupon to your account.
(You Need a Free SAVE72 Account)
- Show your mobile SAVE72 coupon at the merchant's location.
YOU PAY THEM... NOT US!
Do not click the red Merchant Redeeem button below. If you do, you may not be able to use this discount, Thank you.
Coupon DetailsPAY $138 DIRECT TO THE MERCHANT with your SAVE72 mobile coupon for an Amazing Aerial Flight for Two w/Toronto Views at flyToTo!
• Coupon Valid for a 30-minute flight for two people in a Navajo Chieftain PA-31-350.
• A max total weight of 400lbs per two passengers allowed.
• A $20 fuel surcharge per person is not included and is to be paid on-site.
• Reservations required.
Seven-day cancellation policy applies.
• Limit of 3 coupons per account.
• Limit 1 voucher per 2 people per day.
• Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends.
• Cannot combine with other offers.
• Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value.
• Coupon Expires 72 Days After Added To Your Account.
Regular Value $238.00
#save72 for savings!
2833 16th Avenue
Markham, Ontario L3R 0P8
Get More Info
Coupon Valid for a One-hour event including gourmet sandwiches and beverages in the VIP lounge and a 30-minute flight for two people. Take a memorable photo of your experience in our aircraft cockpit and with our crew prior to taking off.
Q: What services does your business offer and what makes your business stand out from the competition?
A: We offer free parking, VIP lounge with gourmet sandwiches and beverages and a longer Aerial tour of 120 km• 30 min of Toronto.
Q: What was the inspiration to start or run this business?
A: It is about giving the client a memorable experience designed to pamper through the various offerings and approach throughout.
Q: What do you love most about your job?
A: The customer interaction and the satisfaction of making someone's event unforgettable.
Q: What is the best reaction you've ever gotten from a customer?
A: The client complementing the amazing value they got when comparing to what they paid.
Map shows approximate location.