$28: 6-inch Cake which Serves 8 Guests (Reg: $60)
How Save72 WorksPAY $28 AT THE BUSINESS LOCATION.
Regular Price $60
1. You must have a near me account.
2. Simply show this promotion from your smartphone.
3. You pay them. Business clicks the red Redeem button.
It's that simple!
YOU PAY THEM... NOT US!
Do not click the red Merchant Redeeem button below. If you do, you may not be able to use this discount, Thank you.
Coupon DetailsPAY $28 AT THE BUSINESS LOCATION with your near me mobile discount for a 6-inch Cake (Serves 8 Guests) at Sugar Peony!
• Limit of 1 Discount Per Account.
• Please call to place your order 2 days in advance.
• Valid Thursday and Friday 12 p.m. • 6.30 p.m. Saturday and Sunday 12 p.m. • 6 p.m.
• Taxes Extra.
Regular Price $60
4438 Sheppard Ave.
Scarborough, Ontario M1S5V9
Get More Info
SUGAR PEONY has been privately dazzling clients and our guests for years. We have been publicly lauded in the media.
We have appeared on the Toronto "Breakfast TV Show", our specialty and wedding cakes creations are consistently features in Modern Bride, In style Martha Stewart, Sugar and Pastry Art magazine in England and Paris, Confectionery Baking magazine in Japan, Bakers Journal Canada and we are also prominently highlighted in the Word Olympic Pastry book Germany, Toronto Sun, Toronto Life, Toronto Eat and Drink magazine, Singtao Chinese newspaper, Today Commercial News, Eat Travel Weekly Hong Kong Magazine, Crave Hong Kong magazine, Oriental Daily News Hong Kong and Weekly magazine Hong Kong.
Always eager to explore new challenges, we have worked, trained and entered in renowned National and International baking and flower art design competitions.
HONG KONG-JAPAN-NEW YORK-CHICAGO-ENGLAND-PARIS-GERMANY-SWITZERLAND-CANADA
• Professor at Humber College 2015 the Art of Baking by Kenneth Ku.
• Gold Medal Coupe du Monde de la Patisserie in Paris 2013.
• Grand Trophy Chocolatier confectionery Art in Japan 2010.
• Has been teaching for Lindt Chocolate of Switzerland course in Toronto.
• Pastry Chef at Peninsula Hotel in Hong Kong, the world famous top ten hotel.
• Pastry Chef at Landmark Madarin Oriental Hotel in Hong Kong.
• Pastry Chef at the East Hotel in Hong Kong.
• Pastry Chef at Distillery District Toronto Canada.
• 14 Karat Gold Medal of Honour Academie Culinaire De France, 131st Salon Societe Culinaire Philanthropique. Grand prize for Wedding cake in New York 1999.
• 2 Gold Medal Culinary Team Ontario, Canada. World Culinary Olympics (Olympiade der Koche) in Frankfurt, Germany. Individual wedding cake, pastries for team Canada 2000.
• Gold medal British Sugar Art Wedding cake in England 1998.
• British The Porcelaina Society miniature flower arrangement in England 1998. Grand prize Trophy.
• U.S. Pastry Competition in New York Patisfrance 1999.
• The World Master Chefs Society Culinaire Salon Gold medal Wedding cake 1998.
• Lindt of Switzerland Gold Medal for Pralines and Chocolate 1999, 2001.
• The Canadian Federation of Chefs de Cuisine Culinary Arts Salon. Gold Medal for Marzipan showpieces 2000.
• Grand National Champion of Wedding cake at Bakery Showcase of Canada 1996. 1998. 2000. 2002. 2010.
• Pastry Chefs Guild of Ontario Gold Medal Wedding cake 1997. 1999.
• Canadian Society of Sugar Artistry Inc. Wedding cake competition 1st place winner 1997. 1998.
• Flowers Canada Toronto Chapter 2006 Gold cup competition.
• Hong Kong academy of flower designer.
• Canadian Institute of flower design.
Come to SUGAR PEONY you will find sophisticated, timeless and classic of floral couture and finest wedding cake of a lifetime.
Map shows approximate location.
Other Local Deals
25% off: Delicious Cafe Lunch at Clove Apple Cafe
$25: Haircut w/ Jackie at re. formed (Reg: $30)
Other Online Deals
20% - 50% off Apparel For Women/Men At Bloomingdale's
17% - 40% Off Men's Watches, Billfolds & Bags at FOSSIL